Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gas Price

“GAS PRICE IS GOING TO INCREASE, PLEASE FILL UR PETROL B4 12 MIDNITE TONITE. SPREAD THE NEWS”.

Familiar with this message?

I bet some of you had received similar message from your friends last year.

Thank God it was a rumour.


Two days ago, the government announced there won’t be any increment until August and promised to

announce the new subsidy scheme yesterday.


Say goodbye to rumours and say hello to bad news.

Gas price has officially increased.


I just knew about it about 6.30 yesterday evening.

It’s too late to fill petrol then.

The shocked gas consumers have successfully contributed to a long and massive jam.

The one near my housing…

Forget it…it’s worse.

My housing area had instantly turned into a Highway up to 12am just now.


The suppose-to-be new subsidy scheme turns out to be the new gas price.

What kind of joke is this?


Thank you for the surprise my dear government.

Really appreciate it.

You think we’re happy?

I guess you don’t care.

Your empathy has turned to apathy.


Next time make sure you think twice before surprising us.

No, don’t get me wrong. I’m not against the increment.

Yes, I know our gas price is the cheapest in the region…blah…blah…blah


One thing I do know is, there are BIG FAT LIARS in the system who gave us false promises.

On top of that, what'll happen to the impoverished?


Chiao
~MystiCat~

No comments: