Thursday, June 12, 2008

10 THINGS I'LL MISS ABOUT BEXY GURL

Dear Bexy Gurl,


Me, Bexy (middle) & Jia Jia

So fast time flies. You will soon leave us. God knows how long you will be there.
I miss you already.

I got something for you here..

Play this while you read...don't start reading before the song uploads.
By the way, by now, my MP3 player may be bugging you. Stop it from playing.





10 things I'll miss about you-

1. I'll miss seeing you driving your BHU 1817

2. I'll miss your SMS-es telling there'll be CG and all those stuffs you used to sms

3. I'll miss talking too you

4. I'll miss asking "Where's Bex?" whenever I go to church

5. I'll miss calling someone "Bexy Gurl"..."Bex"..."Bexy"...

6. I'll miss having you sitting either next to me, behind me or in front of me in church.

7. I'll miss having You in CG

8. I'll miss a smart friend that her health can be miserably affected by exams cause I have never stopped worrying and praying for her

9. I'll miss having you laugh at my lame jokes *blegh

10. Most of all.....I'LL MISS YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU!


So many things I want to write but then the title won't be nice if I write '15 things I'll miss about you'.
You know...there's '10 things I hate about you' , 'How to lose a guy in 10 days'....
So, i thought it's best for me to stick to number 10!
*hihihihihihihi

Gosh! I'm going to miss you Bexy!
Seriously miss you.
Reading your blog isn't the same as having you around.

It'll be good if you extend your stay there.
But we'll be happy if you don't.
Either way, YDYD....lol!

"The hardest part of any friendship is when it is time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. There is a secret that only real friends know and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one."

Love you Bexy and will forever keep you in my prayers.

p/s don't forget to eat fish when it's exam time or when you are stressed. Tapau more fish oil and gingko biloba and bring your facial products. Stock them up. Scared there won't be suitable products for you there.

xoxoxoxoxo

Chiao
~MystiCat~

No comments: