Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Moment of Truth

15 Things You Should Know About Me

Tagged by Hana

Hana, here goes mine:


Fact 1 - My first crush was Amir Khan (of all the guys? so embarassing!)

Fact 2 - I was called 'balloon' back in Primary school

Fact 3 -
No, I wasn't a pengawas sekolah high school time but I was the Pengawas Buku Teks *blegh

Fact 4 - I secretly think I'm a freak

Fact 5 - Up to now, my sleeping record is 16 hours *excluding toilet rush la

Fact 6 - I think I'm in love Jared Tristan Padalecki (Sam of Supernatural) *blush

Fact 7 - I'm not rich

Fact 8 - I love cats sometimes they don't

Fact 9 - I hate leeches ...eeeewww

Fact 10 -
I daydream a lot. Mostly about food....muahahahahah!

Fact 11 - I love my bed.

Fact 12 - This year itself, I've received around 13 wedding invitations.

Fact 13 - I'm a shower singer...yeehaaa! (pity my housemates....heeeeeee)

Fact 14 - Not telling u

Fact 15 -
Not telling u either

So, the 5 peeps I'm tagging are Bumesy, Cokelat, Wanie Bear, Chantique, and Fiona Kab.

Chiao
~MystiCat~

3 comments:

Syari said...

Thanks for this Cath. :) Looks fun. Will do it. :D

hana_lalalala said...

hahhhaaha fact 14 and 15 not telling??? tak aci!!!!!!!!!!!!

ade pengawas buku teks ye? hehehee
funny

Michael Wong said...

Hi, was wondering if we could exchange blog roll links?
I'm a PR5 blog that talks about blogging.
If yes, please leave a comment on any of my blog posts at:
http://bigmoneylist.blogspot.com/
or simply send me an email at:
michaelwong38@gmail.com.