Thursday, February 21, 2008

Creatures

Every night, these 9 lives creatures never fail to annoy me
with their mortal combat or should i say claw-fight.
And every night, I would never fail to shock my neighbours with my
loud "Syhhhhhhh!" hoping that the 9 lives creatures would shut up.

Now my definition of night is: 3.00am

Help me to keep them shut, for splashing water on them never worked.
Mind you, splashing water late night isn't a pleasant sound for your
soundly asleep neighbours.
Who knows I might be a victim of four letter words.

Did i tell you that i am a cat-lover?

Indeed, I love cats...
It's in the name...
I'm bound to cats...
I got to love cats...
I cannot hate them...

They even posed for me...
I didn't even call them...
As if they knew that when a homosapien is holding a small and square electrical device,
this means they must freeze and pose...
Aren't they cute and lovely?...
I mean, look at them! Can you not love them?
It's like watching the Puss in Boots Cat in Shrek 2 eventho he's the antagonist...
Their cute and cuddly looks....urgh! I cannot resist...
But somehow the cats in my neighbourhood (those in the pic above) are a bit 'kurang ajar'...

What should i do?
For the love of cats, please give me a non-harming idea

Hey...wait a minute...i have an idea...
Feed them....and they'll definitely keep quiet...
Oh no...they'll fight for food

p/s: amazingly this morning my neighbour went out and chased the cats away....i guess they too, couldn't stand their trivial annoyance.

Chiao
~MystiCat~

1 comment:

Sultana said...

Yo cat, maybe they are not posing. Just eyeing your camera thinking it might be food. LOL

They do look like ruffians. LOL Especially the black one in the front row. With one eye is it? Fighting every night.. tu lah.