Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Induction @ Genting Highland: Day 13 (Final Day) MERDEKA!!!

Before exam:



Exam is over! Hooray!
It's super easy.
Terribly easy *chuckles

I mean seriously easy


I finished my essay in less than one hour.

How come?
Only God knows why ;p.

Thanks to all my induction mates =)
Muah! Muah!
Love y'all!

I'm so Gay! (happy la)

I'm gonna miss that place. It's not that far tho.

My baby waitin for me

I'm sure Kur Kur will miss that same place too.

It's super hot down here (cewah, mentang2 baru balik dari tempat sejuk)
Sent Hamsar and Yusri to KL just now.

Hamsar

Yusri


On my way back,
I was drawn by these views:



I wonder, Who are we to celebrate Merdeka?
With our current political issues, i guess...(u have your say)
Somehow, this induction has changed my perspective towards our Government
The problem is us.
Not our constitution.
Not our legislation.
Not our jurisdiction.
But simply us.
I'm finally home and it's erm....15:48pm now.
Have to sit at this Mamak Shop a while while waiting for Kak Jaq to come back.

*Panting Whoa! So hot la!

A few firemen (govt servant) sitting on right hand side now...
Arguing about their holiday...
Personal file...
and MC...
What is this?
I just came back from all those nightmares...
And now my mamak shop table neighbours are talking about all the nightmares again...

And...
I overheard them talking about a lecturer married a student...
Oh My!
they're gossiping!
Oh My!
Hot Stuffs man!

Oh no...
They changed their topic...
It's about 'Pengambilan pegawai baru'

What should I do?
Integrity?
Dearest induction Mates......
What should I do?
Never mind la...
Aku nak balik tido...

To all my Induction Mates:
1. Happy Resting
2. Have a safe journey

3. Love and hug ur family coz im sure they all miss u guys so much

4. Integrity!

5. Nice meeting y'all (y'all rock!)

6. Happy Fasting


To my TESL mates:
1. I'm extremely content to finally see y'all again
2. Thanks for being a patient roomate Wanie (will miss our Battle of the ....(bedtime music)

3. I forgot to teach Syaza and Zeezah how to do SEEDS! Oh MY!!!

4. Ain, i'll be waiting for ur Card

5. Don't forget Kur Kur

6. UiTM di hatiku aite?

WE MADE IT!
WE MADE IT!
WE SURVIVED THE INDUCTION!
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!
WE JUST HAVE ONE MORE STEP TO GO.
LET'S CROSS OUR FINGERS TOGETHER...
SO THAT WE ALL CAN PASS THE EXAM...
AND GO FOR BTN

JOYFUL ALL THE WAY....
REMEMBER...SMILE ALL THE WAY =)

p/s please forgive all my wrongdoings


EXHAUSTED...
TONNES OF THINGS TO SETTLE TOMORROW

Chiao
~MystiCat~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

banyak betul barang dalam youor pencil box. ehhee

Mizz Coki said...

kisses for Kur Kur.. he looks more handsome today hahahaha...

Unknown said...

Hana,
More to come...hehehe

Cokelat,
Ya makin Macho diatu. Mayuh urang dah megai ya. Makin la ya control handsome. Hehe