Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Induction @ Genting Highland: Day 12


MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED


Assignments: Kao Tim (err...that's obviously not my hand but those are our assignments.
Mine is the second from left.
The blue one is my group's assignment. )


Will miss my table and this:

Went up to Sin City by Cable Car

Me, Farah and Wanie...

Chronic Sign of Crazy Teachers




Talipon?

Such an Irony...in one of the most popular Highlands in THE WORLD

Waiting to Bump Bump Bump

That Fake Gondola Man behind us...he can't sing!

Closing Ceremony

Got my cert

Amir and Jannah

Razali...trying to give his cutest shot (still...he can't beat my cuteness =p)

Va Va Voom!


2 days to exam
2 days to go back
2 days - BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Oh My!
I think i'm going to miss this place.
Crazy or What?

Chiao
~MystiCat~

No comments: