Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Handbag Tag

What's in My Handbag???

This is a Handbag Tag from Dyvallion.

Here’s what I need to do in order to complete this Handbag Tag:

Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.

1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
5. Answer some questions...

Okie, here's the handbag of the day. Haha. It's just a simple Cleef hand bag I treated myself last year. Well I have other handbag but I love this one.



And... Hey presto!!! The contents of the handbag revealed! Haha...
Let's see... What are all these STUFFS???



  1. Black Crown clutch (purse is too thick)
  2. A green umbrella
  3. My MYVI car key
  4. Animob purse to put my Sony Ericsson K810 phone and its earphone
  5. Dermalogica Solar Shield Shield spf15 lip balm given by Aunty Angie
  6. Watson's honey lip balm
  7. ZA lip gloss
  8. Revlon NEW Complexion 2-Way foundation (forgot to put it in)
  9. Revlon Plump Sexxxy Lipcolor (11. Pure Pressure)
  10. My keys with Cool Cat key chain
  11. MARA name TAG
  12. UiTM Staff name tag (still keep it altho I've already resigned)
  13. UiTM normal name tag
  14. Genting Highland cardholder with plenty of business cars in it
  15. Public Bank address book (in case of emergency coz sometimes hp is not practical)
  16. Guardian Handkerchief Tissue
  17. A Safe Guard Pepper Spray
  18. EyeMo Moist
  19. A lighter (in case of emergency. No, i don't smoke)
  20. 3 black pens
  21. 1 PaperMate correction pen
  22. A stapler with a box of MAX 10 bullet
  23. My Sony Ericsson K810 (use to snap this pic =p)

AND NEXT... THE QUESTIONS:

What’s the most important thing in your handbag?
Definitely my clutch (and its contents), handphone, car key, a pen and dermalogica lip balm.

What’s the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
My UiTM Staff's name tag

What’s the smallest thing in your handbag?
Eye Mo Moist

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?

Errr....Pepper Spray? =p...Nah..just kidding.
I don't bring illegal stuffs.
But perhaps it would be in flights esp lighter =%

--- --- ---

And yeah... That's it! I've completed the Handbag Tag!!! Whoopie! Now, the Handbag Tag is to be passed on to... *think*think* Yup, and my lucky girlfriends are....

  1. Hana
  2. Syari
  3. Deborah
  4. Miss Maple Syrup
  5. Cokelat

And the Handbag Tag is on!


Chiao
~MystiCat~

2 comments:

Sultana said...

Cat, will do this asap from the new place. I can take pics but can't upload them just yet. Don't know where the usb cable sume tu.

Anonymous said...

oh no! u tagged me

:(