Here’s what I need to do in order to complete this Handbag Tag:
Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
5. Answer some questions...
Let's see... What are all these STUFFS???
- Black Crown clutch (purse is too thick)
- A green umbrella
- My MYVI car key
- Animob purse to put my Sony Ericsson K810 phone and its earphone
- Dermalogica Solar Shield Shield spf15 lip balm given by Aunty Angie
- Watson's honey lip balm
- ZA lip gloss
- Revlon NEW Complexion 2-Way foundation (forgot to put it in)
- Revlon Plump Sexxxy Lipcolor (11. Pure Pressure)
- My keys with Cool Cat key chain
- MARA name TAG
- UiTM Staff name tag (still keep it altho I've already resigned)
- UiTM normal name tag
- Genting Highland cardholder with plenty of business cars in it
- Public Bank address book (in case of emergency coz sometimes hp is not practical)
- Guardian Handkerchief Tissue
- A Safe Guard Pepper Spray
- EyeMo Moist
- A lighter (in case of emergency. No, i don't smoke)
- 3 black pens
- 1 PaperMate correction pen
- A stapler with a box of MAX 10 bullet
- My Sony Ericsson K810 (use to snap this pic =p)
AND NEXT... THE QUESTIONS:
What’s the most important thing in your handbag?
Definitely my clutch (and its contents), handphone, car key, a pen and dermalogica lip balm.
What’s the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
My UiTM Staff's name tag
What’s the smallest thing in your handbag?
Eye Mo Moist
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Errr....Pepper Spray? =p...Nah..just kidding.
I don't bring illegal stuffs.
But perhaps it would be in flights esp lighter =%
--- --- ---
And yeah... That's it! I've completed the Handbag Tag!!! Whoopie! Now, the Handbag Tag is to be passed on to... *think*think* Yup, and my lucky girlfriends are....
And the Handbag Tag is on!