Sunday, October 5, 2008

28 - A Year Wiser

Today is my 28th year of...
breathing,
being hungry,

seeing (err...not really la),

hearing & listening,

speaking (of course i babbled first la)
...blah blah blah


I had advance birthday party last Friday,
Thank you Jia Jia, Sin Yeen, Michelle, Philip, Eng Chuan
Eva, Alwin, Gerard, Edmund, Junita, Mishalini,
and most of all Aunty Amy and Uncle Lim (don't have their pics here).

Thank you for the thought and the cake.


*Secret Recipe's Chocolate Banana...

There's no greater gift than to be able to wake up and breathe

There's is no greater gift than to be able to hang out with old friends.

Thanks Deb, Lester, Eric and Rowell.
Char Chan Teng SS2 is the best!

Oh ya folks, please don't ever watch Flight of The Dead.
It's the dumbest movie i've ever watched!
Watch it at Cineleisure 1st thing on my birthday....

Regretted it til now...*blegh

There's no greater gift than getting big hugs from your friends in church.
Thank you for your wishes friends.
Thank you for your sms-es and emails.
Thank you for your time.

Today is also my 7th year of...
being daddy-less.

So happy birthday to me, myself and I.

And please don't miss your daddy too much.


IT'S MY 28TH YEAR OF LIVING EVERYONE!
LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!
Yes!
I'm a year wiser!

Damn...
2 years to to go...

Chiao
~MystiCat~

9 comments:

Sultana said...

Happy Birthday Cath... Muah muah!!! 2 years to go.... for what arrr??

Farah Deen said...

Dropping by from Syari's.

Happy 28th birthday Cathy :)

Unknown said...

I hope it's still not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday, Cath!

May all your wish & dreams come true! And yes, please don't miss your daddy too much.

Hugs,
Dym... :)

FDD said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Wish i could be there..
miss u guys a lot juga.

Anonymous said...

cat!!! happy birthday! bile nak jumpa? lets meet up this weekend or bile2 u balik sini so that i can give u your birthday prezie!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cat...hepi 28th bday..hope this coming days n years bring more joy n hepiness 2 u k..

Izuan said...

Happy belated birthday Cat. I didn't know that we are the same age. (refer to my previous entry) And I feel you about the "2 years to go" thingy.. because I dread it myself!

chantique79 said...

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU CATHY

Unknown said...

Syari,

2 years to hit 30...hehehe

Hi Farah Deen,

Thank you very much. Thanks for dropping by =D


Dyv,

It's never too late my dear =). Not until wen im turning 29 =p

Maple,

Ya, kami smua crita2 pasal kita dulu. Rindu lah sama zaman section 16 kita

Hana,

Ada prezie? Oh my! I can't wait to go back. Ujung bulan kite meet up k? Kite makan besar =D

Byne,
Byni , tak dapat nak beraya rumah =(. Thank you Byni, nanti i akan pegi Bahau jugak. Byni bagitau bile Byni balik k?


Izuan,

U pun 28 ke?
Ya, i mean we haven't achieved a lot yet we're reaching 3o.
It's not about the age really.
But it's about what we have achieved so far.
Compared to others our age.

Chantique,

Thank You =D. Ujung taun ku ke kuching. We meet up k? =)