Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weight Loss Made Possible: From 111 kg to 79 Kg


So how did go from here:













to here:
















Lots and lots of hard work involved and I still have a long way to go...

Will tell you all about it soon.

I never thought I could see my chin because I was fat since I could remember.
One thing for sure, nothing is impossible if you really want it.

p/s
The Saree that I wore in one of the pictures (after losing weight)  is already too loose for me to wear. That proves how far I've come...

The irony is, I no longer wear anything sleeveless after I lost weight. Hahahahah!
In fact, that was the first and last time I wore something revealing.
I had to upload it here to prove how 'cute' I was back then. Hahahah!
It's not my thing...

So students, colleagues and friends, don't be surprised if you see my sleeveless picture k? Save your judgement.

Any tips on how to lose more after plateau?

Cheers!


No comments: