Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Like a Rockstar

It's been a while since I last posted something that can be digested by you.
Been busy lately.
Nothing much happened for the past few months.
Except for me being 3 tones darker......*blegh
There goes my whitening products....
Blaming it on the sports day last week....
Same day they announced SPM result.
But who cares....we won the whole sport.
Our team won!
BLUE TEAM WON!
We are the champion!
Who's the teacher?
I say....who's the teacher?
As long as I am the teacher...I will make sure that my team embraces victory forever and ever..and ever...

Okay,
Will you ever believe me if I said I can run?
Had it not been for the desperation due to lack of female teachers in our team,
I wouldn't know I could run that fast.
It was unbelievable!
This proves it....

*Please read the following sentence Phua Chu Kang way...
Silver medal I tell you!


Physically stressed and exhausted right now.
But my soul still rocks like a rockstar.....huhu!

What was this entry about?
Oh ya....
To congratulate my students for their super achievement in their SPM

*behold are the top achievers posing for local press

Dear students,
Go....go sail the ocean of ambition,

And I pray that you will harbour at the port of success.
Been there, done that....
I know it'll be tough.
But y'all will survive somehow =).
It's just that
Y'all still have a long way to go dearie...

Ahem...
Dear readers,

Y'all will be reading more from me soon....

Thousand apologies for my absence

Chiao
~MystiCat~

No comments: