Saturday, April 12, 2008

A New Beginning...For Better or Worst

Hell Yeah!
Folks, for the past three weeks
I have been super tiring myself
moving my stuffs
I remember asking myself "What was I thinking? Is this right? Should I move here?"
Having lived in urban area since forever, I doubt it that i can adapt myself here.
The nearest town is 11KM away. No fast-food restaurants....*sigh

Somehow, i began to fall in love with this place. These pics will tell you why:

This is how morning looks like from my bedroom.
Can you get this in the city?


Look at how real the sunrise is....


Nice


I call this 'Purest of Sunshine'


Too Hot The Eye of Heaven....


Some of you might wonder, where do I move and what did I do before this?
Well, I am a school teacher. Formerly an English lecturer in a local university.
Why School?
It's a passion.
First, in Uni, u just teach your students for 3 months and that's it.
Buh Bye
Second, I can only teach grammar....grammar....grammar...no literature
*blegh
Third, it's all about respect. God's knows what I mean
Fourth, 3 months is not enough for you to really know ur students' performances.

Well, 3days ago, my school sent a team to play bola baling.
Girls won 2nd place, while boys 3rd place.

On of my colleagues eagerly waiting for the game to start.



My Gurls


Boys in their jerseys


MRSM students...what can I say


Learning their opponents' weaknesses


Boy team


That's all for now folks.
See you in the next entry which will probably be in 2 weeks time...

Chiao
~MystiCat~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u sure love to say, its a passion! haha

isnt that MyVi's tagline?

btw, nice photos!!!!!!!!!